THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD AS DEFINED BY SECTION 2(T) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000, AS WELL AS THE RULES THEREUNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS PROVISIONS IN CERTAIN STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. A COMPUTER SYSTEM CREATED THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
The phrases "I," "User," or "My" in this User Consent Form relate to any customer, service user, site visitor, or user who is utilizing the services of the "VCare" platform. Services are defined as:-
(i) creating, retrieving, and saving ABHAs (Health IDs)
(ii) uploading, saving, and backing up health-related records on "VCare"
(iii) uploading and backing up health-related records from the Government (National Health Authority) to the VCare Platform and vice versa
I hereby recognize and agree to the following in connection with my use of the Services provided by Alafied Solutions Private Limited ("VCare") through its website and mobile applications:
VCare is my legally designated agent, and he/it has consented to act as my agent for the following tasks:
(i) creating, retrieving, and saving an ABHA (Health ID)
(ii) uploading, saving, and backing up health-related records on VCare
(iii) uploading and backing up health-related records from the government (National Health Authority) to the VCare Platform and vice versa.
- This permission to store such health records will be in effect until I revoke it.
- I fully and unconditionally authorize as well as instruct National Health Authority to supply and/or transfer my health records to VCare on my behalf.
I agree not to hold VCare responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with:
(a) the delivery of my health records to VCare
(b) any use or disclosure by VCare of the contents, in whole or in part, of my health records, wherever authorized by me
(c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to the delivery of my health records to VCare;
- I am aware that I must give VCare permission to access and utilize my health records in order for them to deliver the goods or services to me.
- I understand that by submitting this registration form or utilizing VCare's services, I am giving VCare specific written permission to ask for and get a copy of my medical records.
- I hereby waive and release VCare, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and severally (hereinafter "Releasee"), from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) ("Losses"), or any other claim I may have in the future against the Releasee relating to my use of the VCare Services for uploading or retrieving my health records and/or my choice to grant VCare the right to upload or retrieve my health records, in law or equity, whether known or unknown and I agree not to sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim.
- I hereby undertake to defend, indemnify, and keep harmless the Releasee from and against any and all losses resulting from claims brought by third parties against VCare based upon or in connection with this letter.
- I accept that any dispute arising out of the conditions of this confirmation letter shall be subject to the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated in Rohini, Delhi.